Carnival Fascination Upgrades

cruiser4life04

Does anyone know when it is scheduled for the upgrades?

Nope, all Fantasy class ship where suppose to have it by the end of 2009, but the schedule has apparently been moved back to 2012 for all Fantasy class ships:(. Found this for you from another thread courtesy of SouthernCaribbean:

“Evolutions of Fun” is a $250 million product enhancement initiative that began in 2005 and includes renovations to virtually every guest area on the line’s eight Fantasy-class ships, the Carnival Fantasy, Carnival Ecstasy, Carnival Sensation, Carnival Fascination, Carnival Imagination, Carnival Inspiration, Carnival Elation and Carnival Paradise.

Many aspects of the “Evolutions of Fun” program that have already been implemented on several ships include fully remodeled staterooms – some with connecting doors, suites, and bathrooms, new flat-screen televisions in the staterooms and select public areas, new atrium lobby bars, updated sound and lighting systems in various lounges and clubs, coffee bars, nine-hole miniature golf courses, new art and photo galleries, New York-style delis in the Lido restaurants, and purpose-built conference facilities. “Evolutions of Fun” will also include makeovers of the 12,000 square-foot Spa Carnival facilities and the addition of a custom-designed Camp Carnival’s Circle C clubs for guests ages 12-14.

In addition, the “Evolutions of Fun” program will include WaterWorks Aqua Park, ‘Serenity’ Adults-Only Retreat Area and a Resort-Style Pool Area.

“The Fantasy-class ships are already tremendously popular, and the upgrades and enhancements we are introducing through ‘Evolutions of Fun’ will take the guest experience to an entirely new level.” Vicki Freed, Senior Vice President of Sales and Guest Services

All eight Fantasy class ships will be renovated as part of the “Evolutions of Fun” enhancements during their scheduled drydock and will be completed by the end of year 2012

Link:https://www.bookccl.com/irman/Booking_Procedures_Policies/sections/shipboard/ShipFeatures_master.html

Fascination has gotten some upgrades. They renovated all of her cabins and suites like the other ships got. Of all the EOF upgrades, I appreciate the cabin remodels the most.

They also renovated her spa, removing the hot tubs:mad:, and replacing them with a friggin aerobics room.:mad::mad::mad:

We cruised on her back in 2006 right after she came out of drydock, and she looked really nice. It really made the dated and worn look of the unrenovated cabins on Sensation and Paradise stand out!

Fascination has gotten some upgrades. They renovated all of her cabins and suites like the other ships got. Of all the EOF upgrades, I appreciate the cabin remodels the most.

They also renovated her spa, removing the hot tubs:mad:, and replacing them with a friggin aerobics room.:mad::mad::mad:

We cruised on her back in 2006 right after she came out of drydock, and she looked really nice. It really made the dated and worn look of the unrenovated cabins on Sensation and Paradise stand out!

I would have rather seen the Waterworks part added. My kids would really like to have that on are upcoming cruise :).

I would have rather seen the Waterworks part added. My kids would really like to have that on are upcoming cruise :).

Thankfully, when we're on the Fascination the 19th, we'll be without the kiddies, so I'm glad the renovations went to the cabins first.

But removing the hot tubs?!?! What the......?!

Archived