Reality show on Carnival???

Jeffy294

Does anybody remember a couple years ago there was a reality TV show filmed on one of Carnivals ships. I think I was Carnival Pride, I just can't remember the show. I think it was a weight loss TV show. It is a silly question that I can not for the life of me find the answer to. I think the contestants were put on the ship for a week and they were supposed to loose weight with all the temptation of all the food on the ship. It may have been filmed on a cable network like Discovery or TLC, a channel like that. Thanks for any help in this stupid question.

For some reason I am thinking it was shown over several weeks. I would think the biggest loser was shown just one week. I don't think I was imagining it. It seems like it was done just on a cruise ship. I was thinking biggest loser was on a Princess ship. It was a competition too, but it seems like i was something like a Discovery channel or TLC or Travel special. I don't know.

That show was hilarious, I miss that cheesy show - ha.

There was also an America's Next Top Model that was taped on a cruiseship, just can't remember which line it was.

OMG I remember Shipmates! What a disaster that was! WORST SHOW EVER. But I have to admit, because of my cruise addiction, I watched every single episode just to get a glimpse of the ships!

That show was hilarious, I miss that cheesy show - ha.

There was also an America's Next Top Model that was taped on a cruiseship, just can't remember which line it was.

Royal Caribbean Adventure of the Seas

Archived