Fascination Review with lots of pics 12/27/08-1/1/09

jump4jai

I just had to post this picture of my sister and the boy she met.

Cole & Nicole

CIMG0709.jpg

The next day we were awoken at 9am by our cabin steward and we were in a panic. Luckily we left our suitcases out the night before so all we had to pack up was our carry on bags (2 each), purses, cooler, and some liquor (4 Liters) that I bought on board. What a fun adventure it was trying to carry all that stuff. We were embarkation #16 and they were still on 1-5. We took all our stuff and went up to the Lido deck to eat some breakfast and work off our light hangovers. We actually sat up there for about an hour until they called our number. When we got off the ship we found our bags and waited for a porter to load them all up. Since I drove we went right to the car and loaded it up. We were in the car at 11am. We did a trip to the Jacksonville Zoo which I totally recommend if you like zoos. We started driving back to NC at 3pm and where back in Raleigh at 11pm.

CIMG0713.jpg

What a great trip report!! Your pictures really made your vacation come alive for all of us. It's also made me want February to hurry up and get here so we can sail too! (On the Fantasy, 2/2/09)

Again, thanks for a great review. I'm glad you both had such a wonderful time.

Great review and loved the pictures! We sail Fascination in May.....can't wait, especially since it's only in the single digits today....brrrrrr!!

Can you tell me if the aft pool on the Verandah deck is adults only? I know when I was on the Inspiration they had the Waterworks on the top deck and had an adults only area with 2 hot tubs but no pool. Fascination hasn't gotten the Waterworks yet so was wondering if the pool is adults only.

Thanks,

Susan :)

I don't know exactly how many hot tubs there were on the Fascination. I remember seeing one on each end of the main pool and then one on the opposite side of the ship in back of the basketball and volleyball courts. They were supposed to be adults only but there were always kids in them.

I don't know exactly how many hot tubs there were on the Fascination. I remember seeing one on each end of the main pool and then one on the opposite side of the ship in back of the basketball and volleyball courts. They were supposed to be adults only but there were always kids in them.

Total of 4 since they took the ones out of the spa area.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived