Ballroom Dancing on Princess Ships

Waltzing Reg

My wife and I enjoy ballroom dancing and are considering a cruise on Crown Princess in the Spring. Are the dance floors on Princess ships large enough for ballroom (smooth) dancing and do the bands play music appropriate for ballroom dancing? If the answers to these questions is no, do the bands play music appropriate for latin and swing dancing? Thanks for your help. (I apologize for posting this twice, but the first time I put it in a forum where it was not likely to be seen.)

My wife and I enjoy ballroom dancing and are considering a cruise on Crown Princess in the Spring. Are the dance floors on Princess ships large enough for ballroom (smooth) dancing and do the bands play music appropriate for ballroom dancing? If the answers to these questions is no, do the bands play music appropriate for latin and swing dancing? Thanks for your help. (I apologize for posting this twice, but the first time I put it in a forum where it was not likely to be seen.)

The Wheelhouse Bar has a nice size wood dance floor. When we were there it was never crowded. They have several bands that rotate during the night. I know they played swing numbers and they also take requests.

A few of the dancers were gliding along nicely, so I suppose it depends on whether the bands can fill your requests.

Archived