St.Thomas Question Help!!

Hi, I was wondering if anyone knows how far it is to Coral World by Taxi?? We booked a tour with Princess The Sea Lion Swim but I wanted to see if we could just take a taxi ourselves to Coral World and pay them directly for what we want to do and then go back to the ship. But I'm not sure if that would be any cheaper considering I know what a taxi would cost or exactly how much Coral World would charge. Also I was thinking of contacting Spiderman Tours but I'm not sure if they would be any better.

So any helpthat anyone could give me I would be very greatful for we leave this Feb.28/09.

Thanks Heather:)

We were in St. Thomas in Nov. and took a cab from Crown Bay to Secret Harbor. Cab fare was pre-set Secret Harbor was $10 pp each way. The cab driver dropped people off at Coral World before we were dropped off. Our cab fare was the highest. Not sure if coral world was $8 or $10 each each way, but not more than $10. Hope this helps.:)

You're welcome. We have learned much from these boards. Just returning some info. Coral world has its own web site, so you can check it out. We were scheduled to do the helmet dive there, but the dive was cancelled due to rough surf on the North side of the Island. We decided to take a cab to Secret Harbor since it was on the Southern side, and spent the day snorkeling in the calm water. You will have fun whatever you decide.

Archived