any pics of costa victoria??

seabourndt

• 3 months later...

Hi - I've been reading your review of the Victoria and it sounds pretty good. I am a first time cruiser on Costa and booked on the Victoria in October for a Greek Isles/Croatia cruise. I have been trying to find a picture of their balcony cabins and they just don't seem to exist anywhere. The Cruise Critic review of the ship says that it DOES NOT have balconies, yet I just paid my travel agent to upgrade me to a category 10 balcony cabin on the Tosca deck. I am totally confused. How was your cabin? Were the beds comfortable? I would love to hear what you thought of your room.

I asked the TA to book us the early dinner seating. I hope we don't have the trouble and confusion you did. I've done Holland America/Celebrity/Oceania. How do you rate Costa? Did you find the crew friendly? Read some horror stories how the crew was rude to American/English passengers. Especially now with our countries on the "outs" politically, I hope I don't have to put up with any "BS" from the crew (especially the crew). I will not be in the mood for rude behavior while I'm on vacation and paying a fortune to have a nice time. I'll be waiting to hear from you. Thanks!

Archived