P&O Liquour/Shot glasses

matmar

If anyone is interested I found 6 different coloured P&O shot/liquour glasses for sale in a Antique Store the other day. They had them for sale at $5 each.

If anyone wants the details let me know.

Mark

Hi,

I think about $3.50 each without a drink or $7.00 with a drink. Don't quote me, please corret me if I am wrong. I did get 2 last cruse and a full set also, but can't recall the price for sure (and I do use them for a liquor sometimes)

Steve

Hi,

I think about $3.50 each without a drink or $7.00 with a drink. Don't quote me, please corret me if I am wrong. I did get 2 last cruse and a full set also, but can't recall the price for sure (and I do use them for a liquor sometimes)

Steve

Hi Steve,

Thanks for the info. If they are $3.50 on board, then $5 at the antique shop isn't a very good deal. I'm sure they don't come with a drink in. :D:D:D

Evon.

Hmm, thanks Mark, but we already have 2 sets of them from the cruise we did on Pacific Star in 2006 that you were also on... For the first six nights of the cruise we faithfully brought a shot glass each (complete with drink each night).... It was only when we were packing our cases at the end of the cruise and trying to fit all the extras in that we realised that by both having one, we'd ended up with 2 sets!!!!

We weren't the only ones, Mum & Dad did the same thing!

Archived