Atlantis AquaAdventure

jimmyp

Hello All,

I will be in Nassua from 7 AM to 2 PM according to the schedule. Is that enough time to make Aquaadventure worth it? Also if I decided to do the excursion my own what is the best way to go about it. It is just me so the Confort Suites won't help. Any advice on where to buy the day passes ($109?) and where to get/how much it costs/how long it takes for transportation to and from would be great. Thanks for your help.

Jim

Hello All,

I will be in Nassua from 7 AM to 2 PM according to the schedule. Is that enough time to make Aquaadventure worth it? Also if I decided to do the excursion my own what is the best way to go about it. It is just me so the Confort Suites won't help. Any advice on where to buy the day passes ($109?) and where to get/how much it costs/how long it takes for transportation to and from would be great. Thanks for your help.

Jim

The waterpark opens at 10am, (pools start opening at 9) and you'll have to get back to the ship by 1:30. Depending on traffic, it's 15-20 minutes from Atlantis Lobby to the port. Another 15 minutes getting thru the lobby for a cab and port entry to the ship. This really doesn't leave alot of play time.

That means no more than 3 hours for $105 each. Not my idea of a bargain. But it depends on how much the water park is to you.

If you decide to do it.. take a cab from the dock to the Royal Towers lobby. You can purchase your day pass at the front desk. You might want to go early and check out the aquarium before the water park opens

I was thinking of doing the same thing but for $125. through CCL or $109 direct through Atlantis you have to do a lot of sliding to get your $$worth. Plus,just so your know, the passes at Atlantis are given out on a first come first serve basis. So you may get over there and find they already ran out of passes. Lastly, I hear the water in the pools that time of year may be a bit chilly.

If you do decide to do it #1 have fun #2 post a message as to how your experience was!

Archived