I've Picked them Up

Cruzer Nut

Hi Everyone,

I just HAD to share that I am now doing the World Famous Blue Folder Dance.:D:D:D

I picked up my Tickets today and they have come in the Beloved Blue Folder - I have now just about overdosed on the Smell.:cool:

I must have looked a sight walking home smelling a Blue Folder! :o

Happy Happy Happy Dance woooohoooooo

Very excited for you.

I can just imagine you walking down the street doing a little jig and taking deep breaths of the blue folder in your hand. lol :eek::p

Really thats great. ;) Now the countdown to the all important cruise!!!!

EXCELLENT FI!!!

hope you are marking down the days with big red crosses on the calendar I got you :D

Yes Grace I am, :o I have the Calendar in the Bathroom - I would rather look at it and cross off a day than look at myself at 4:30am (It's NOT a pretty sight :D)

Congratulations. Only a day after me, and yet 2 cruises before mine. I wonder how it works in there. At least you have them and I'm sure you're walking on air right now.

Debbie.

My Tickets arrived at my T/A on Christmas Eve but had to wait till my Cruise Buddy went and picked them up and then he sent them to me express post but because I wasn't home to get the package he instructed them to take it back to the Post Office and leave a card instead.

It drove me mad seeing the Card in the Letter Box on Monday but having to wait until today to get there!! It was agony:(:(

I had a few strange looks on my way home - I have now devoured all the info in the Blue Folder. But will have to read it everyday again just in case I've missed something. :o

Archived