NCL impresses us! (Thank you NCL)

travel_lover

While we were on the Sky we had some problems with our onboard credit, we had done a B2B booked both seperately so we had two different confirmation and booking #'s. On both legs we were suppose to get $25 OBC so in total we were suppose to have $50 OBC. We noticed once our 1st leg was over they were continuing with our same bill...so instead of doing a seperate bill for each leg they did one long bill we knew by that it might cause a problem. We went back and forth to the Credit desk to figure out what was going on they took copies of our papers and told us they spoke to our TA and that our TA said we are not suppose to get $50 just $25. We didn't have access to call our TA so I had waited till we got home. I know what most people are thinking why are you fighting over $25 what's the big deal get over it....we had did certain things bought certain things knowing we were going to have that extra money.

We even gave a $25 tip to one of the waitresses in Cagneys (Charolette) who was the sweetest person ever.

When we got home our TA told me he never spoke with anyone....so I knew the guy at Reception had lied...our TA spoke with NCL and they sent us a letter giving us $50 OBC to use on our next Cruise.

I must say NCL impresses me, yes I know most of you think so what, what's the big deal....but in this world in this economy every penny counts.

Thank you NCL for attacking the problem and giving great customer service. Besides the guy who lied of course because he didn't feel like dealing with us.

:D

Archived