Coffee Free?

Colestat

You didn't mention what ship you will be on, but as stated, coffee is included in your fare when you get it from the Windjammer and also in the Dining Room. Coffee is not included when you get it outside of the meal venues, such as in a lounge (learned that pretty quick!). You will be asked for your SeaPass card if you order coffee in a lounge or bar.

If you are going on a Voyager-class ship or larger, there is a Café Promenade where you will find thermoses of coffee at the back. This is included. You will pay for coffee at Seattle's Best Coffee stations.

On the Vision class and Radiance class there is a station outside the entrance to the Windjammer where you can get coffee (and hot tea) whenever the Windjammer is closed. On the Voyager class and the Freedom class, you can go to the Cafe Promenade to get coffee (and hot tea) 24 hours a day.

The buffet closes? it's not 24 hours?

No it is not open 24 hours a day. The Windjammer is the buffet and it has certain hours that it is open. I believe at night it is open until 9:30 PM on most ships. If I am mistaken someone will correct me. ;)

Thankyou for all your quick responses. We will be on the Explorer which I think is a Voyager class.

I just received our documents, I know we cannot bring alcohol onto the ship, but can we bring some soda and water bottles?

Thankyou for all your quick responses. We will be on the Explorer which I think is a Voyager class.

I just received our documents, I know we cannot bring alcohol onto the ship, but can we bring some soda and water bottles?

Yes, you can certainly bring soda or water! Put it in your suitcase or, if taking a large quantity like case of bottled water, just put a luggage tag on it and give it to your porter for cabin delivery!

Have a great cruise!

For Voyager class ships, there is the Cafe Promenade on deck 5 that will have Seattle's Best coffee for free....it's either 24 hours, or it might be closed for a couple hours between 3-6 a.m. Lattes, cappucinos, etc. will cost extra. Voyager class ships are my favorite....enjoy!

Archived