Manta Ecuador - Need private tour recommendations quick

AWorldCruise4Me

In reviewing my tours for the world cruise, Manta Ecuador has slipped through the cracks. Earlier I had sent some e-mails but never heard from anyone. There was a national park tour that sounded interesting. Does anyone have tour operator recommendations? Anything at all will be helpful at this point. We leave in 5 days!

Thanks!

Michelle

I contacted Metropolitan Touring in Ecuador and received a reply from Adventure Associates in Dallas, Texas, their US contact. The number is 877-500-9402. They also listed two websites: www.southernexplorations.com and www.adventure-associates.com. I hope you can find something there.

Metropolitan Touring is great. When I booked a cruise with them (They own ships in Galapagos) I dealt directly with someone in Ecuador.

We used Metropolitan Touring for the Machalilla National Park tour from Manta last year about this time. operaciones@metromanabi.com We did communicate directly with someone in Ecuador, though as with all of our South American contacts they usually took a few days to reply and sometimes I had to ping 2 or 3 emails before getting one reply. I don't know whether their delivery is just not very reliable or whether they just don't use email as rigorously as we do, but replies and reply-times were not frequent or quick. Be persistent is my advice. Here is a link to our trip journal for that day.

http://circle-south-america-2008-aboard.blogspot.com/2008/01/day-9-jan-12-manta-ecuador.html

• 5 years later...
In reviewing my tours for the world cruise, Manta Ecuador has slipped through the cracks. Earlier I had sent some e-mails but never heard from anyone. There was a national park tour that sounded interesting. Does anyone have tour operator recommendations? Anything at all will be helpful at this point. We leave in 5 days!

Thanks!

Michelle[Hello Michelle there is one company I know that is called Manta sos guide check it out on internet]