Share the Wealth coupons

laginog

We have two coupons from booking onboard the last cruise. I have two questions....first, what if you book with the coupon and then the other people decide they can't go. I'm assuming you just lose the coupon. Secondly, what if we have a 3rd person in our cabin? Do they just not use a coupon? I guess she'd just be "out" the onboard credit. I don't think there's a deposit for a 3rd person, unless Alaska is different.

Sue, we used our open OB booking for our cruise later this month and when I called Princess to see if the TA's OBC had been posted to our account it had but not the OBC for our booking, when I asked they said we were not entitled to one and I asked what was then the insentive to book on board and was told to put down the smaller deposit. I wrote to Princess about this and have yet to hear from them and it has been a couple of months. I am going to call on Monday to see if they have sorted this out. Taking copies of all OB with me as well.

Archived