Questions about Costa Atlantica

Name Of The Game

I found a cheap price for a caribbean eastern cruise on the Atlantica in the fall. We enjoy Carnival. What can anyone tell us about the ship as far as clientele and atmostphere, (older, younger, stuffy, casual) food, entertainment and service. Is the coffee good? Is the bedding comfortable? Any help is appreciated.

I took a Costa Atlantica cruise last July in Europe to Spitzbergen and loved it. There were mostly Europeans on board ( I am from Holland myself) and we had a great cruise. Age range from 30 to 80 with some children and teenagers. We found the ship to be very nice and clean, food good and the crew great. But a cruise in Europe can be quite different to the one you are on.

Regards,

Maria

I found very few good reviews for it and my TA said Costa is full of rude passengers and smokers.

A lot of the reviews are from several years ago, when Costa was not marketing to the United States market. From the reviews I have seen and people in person I have talked with Costa has really changed in the last few years to appeal to the american market. Smoking is now limited to a few clubs and taken out of the dinning rooms. And a few American officers have been added to the staff.

Archived