ship ext. for SR

denims

Since I can only make one reservation for a specialty restaurant before we board; is there a phone number/extension in the cabin to make another reservation as soon as we board?

I know I can ask the butler to do this, but they are very busy with everyone boarding and I think it would be easier for me to do it.

Thanks for the help.

Since I can only make one reservation for a specialty restaurant before we board; is there a phone number/extension in the cabin to make another reservation as soon as we board?

I know I can ask the butler to do this, but they are very busy with everyone boarding and I think it would be easier for me to do it.

Thanks for the help.

I do not kow about Azamara yet but on Celebrity ships the speciality restaurant is manned for bookings as soon as passengers are boarding. We just visit while we are waiting for the cabins to become available. Hope that helps.

Sue

Thanks for the help.

Just after we sailed away +- 3/4 hour we popped into - think it was Aquilina -there was someone there - and we made our reservations - My suggestion is, as you will more than likely be wandering around, go and do it personally.

Have a great cruise

Archived