Which side of Regatta best for Caribbean ports?

burm

Can anyone tell me which side of the Regatta I would be best booking a cabin for a March Caribbean cruise? I would like to see the ports from my balcony as much as possible.

Burm-

Very sorry, but this is an impossible question to answer. Cruise ships are berthed (or are assigned an anchorage) at the discretion of the harbor master in each port.

As you can well imagine the assignments depend on the number and size of ships in port that day, as well as the wind, weather and tides

Further, the side of the ship that faces landward is determined by the engineering needs of the ship and cannot be pre supposed.

On the upside, it's hard to find an ugly view in the Caribbean, take a chance....

72140588.ji5V56Br.jpg

Burm-

On the upside, it's hard to find an ugly view in the Caribbean, take a chance....

That is so true. It doesn't hurt to ask though, because with all the accumulated wisdom of CC'ers you never know what kind of helpful info people will come up with. I would hate to go back to the days of booking with a travel agent and then having to wait for the cruise to get answers firsthand.

Thanks for taking the time to answer.

Archived