Military discount

bahama daydreamer

Does anyone know what the discount is for military? My brother has never cruised before and will be going with us on our next family cruise. He was wondering what the discount is and does anyone in the room with him also get the discount? We're trying to plan a family cruise for our parents anniversary and he will be rooming with my nephew.

Thanks

Does anyone know what the discount is for military? My brother has never cruised before and will be going with us on our next family cruise. He was wondering what the discount is and does anyone in the room with him also get the discount? We're trying to plan a family cruise for our parents anniversary and he will be rooming with my nephew.

Thanks

The discount depends on the ship. Sometimes there isn't a military discount. Everyone in the room with the military member gets the rate. The military rate seems to be Carnivals best rate. Tell your brother we said thanks for his service to our country. We appreciate him...:)

Yep, just call carnival they will help you with the rates. They are the best!!

My Mom and her husband are veterans and not only did they get the Military rate but EVERY ONE IN OUR GROUP DID!! Even those of us in our separate cabins! It was incredible!

We thank your brother for his service too!

Yep, just call carnival they will help you with the rates. They are the best!!

My Mom and her husband are veterans and not only did they get the Military rate but EVERY ONE IN OUR GROUP DID!! Even those of us in our separate cabins! It was incredible!

We thank your brother for his service too!

Doesn't always work this way! Usually, in November and May, Carnival offers their military friends and family promotion which allows up to 3 additional cabins at the military rate.

The discount depends on the ship. Sometimes there isn't a military discount. Everyone in the room with the military member gets the rate. The military rate seems to be Carnivals best rate. Tell your brother we said thanks for his service to our country. We appreciate him...:)

The military rate code is the same rate code that is applied to "interline rates" (airline employees etc.). The only difference it seems the military rate is more occupancy controlled then the interline rate.

To all that are serving or have, thank you!

Doesn't always work this way! Usually, in November and May, Carnival offers their military friends and family promotion which allows up to 3 additional cabins at the military rate.

This May(I believe) was up to 3 rooms total. In December you could book as many as you wanted with Military rate. Like someone else said,

Not all cruises have military rates available.

To qualify for Military rate you have to be active member or severed atleast two years and seperated with a honorable discharge. Also a surving spouse of a deceased military member can also book 1 room. When they are not doing the special where they allow the the military discount across mulptiple rooms, then only the the ppl staying in the room with the service member can get the discount.

GL

Archived