Just off the Diamond today

cactusrose

[quote name='marciemi'] Do you know if there's a "farmacia" (drug store) in any of the malls there? My mom wants to buy some antibiotics there! Thanks again!/QUOTE]

There are a lot of "pharmacias" on the main street just behind the mall. I am sure you can ask anyone and they will be able to direct you to one fairly close. I think I remember seeing one in Plaza Bonita. Hope that helps. Have fun!

Tracy

marciemi,

The balcony has two reclining chair but not full loungers. There was a small table/footstool and a regular table with three plastic patio chairs. The balcony is great. Because the cabin is on the end you get a panoramic view when you're leaving port. The cabin itself is no larger than any of the balcony cabins and you do get a bit more vibration, but I wouldn't have traded it for any other balcony. I might have a couple of picture but not as good as other I have seen on this board. This cabin is identical to the same cabin on the other grand class ships. I think I read that you had C752 on either the Grand or Golden. If you did, this one is identical. You'll love it.

• 2 weeks later...
[quote name='Palomino']We are sailing this coming Saturday.
I would appreciate some help with these logistics.
Thanks!![/QUOTE]
Palamino...are you the same Palamino that went on the Century a couple of years ago? You made the best wallet sized ship directory ever! Let us know how your cruise was. We are sailing on the Sapphire in November 05. We just finished our 3rd cruise with the gang we met that year from the Century!! Hope you had a great time. I saw your ship when I was in PV in October. :D

Take care!!

Archived