Supper Club Suggestions?

teacher2cruiser

We've been to the supper club on both Freedom and Liberty and they were fantatic. We'll be doing the one on the Glory too, we just aren't sure which night would be the best. We don't want to miss anything good in the dining room!;) Anyone got any suggestions as to which night would be the best (which nights are the formal nights??)? Thanks.

Happy Sailing :)

Barb

We've been to the supper club on both Freedom and Liberty and they were fantatic. We'll be doing the one on the Glory too, we just aren't sure which night would be the best. We don't want to miss anything good in the dining room!;) Anyone got any suggestions as to which night would be the best (which nights are the formal nights??)? Thanks.

Happy Sailing :)

Barb

Formal nights were on the Sunday and Thursday . The lobster was offered on the Sunday.

My DW and I went twice on each of our last cruises that had the supper club. It was great...go hungry, make a reservation for about 730-800 and expect to be there about 2+ hours. You can enjoy a 7 course meal consisting of an appetizer, a salad, soup, entree, dessert and the chef's 1 bite starter and after dinner truffle. The caesar salad prepared table side is great, as well as the lobster bisque and the 24 oz porterhouse. Don't forget cappuccino or expresso with your dessert. We usually go on the night after the welcoming dinner and the last night.

Regardless of which specialty restaurant I'm in (Emerald Club, Nick & Nora's, Golden Fleece) I'm a filet mignon girl myself. Every time lol. I never grow tired of it. I also love the beside-the-table-prepared caesar salad. On the Glory my SO has had the 24-oz porterhouse (he said it was the 2nd best he'd ever had), and the veal chop, which he loved also.

Enjoy your cruise ...and your dinner!

Without question, I suggest you go. The food, atmosphere and service are far above the main dining rooms (which were certainly not bad).

We dined at the supper club on the Glory two months ago and absolutely loved it. Wha I thought was strange though was how empty it was. We had 7:30 reservations. When we arrived there were two parties of two already dining. No one else came in for the rest of the time we were there (easily two and a half hours). Maybe because it was the last night of the cruise? Who knows?

I love someone's idea of going the last night. What a way to end a great cruise! This is what we are doing in just under three weeks on the Legend. We also have reservations for earlier in the week as well, we love it that much. We have eaten at three of the supper clubs, the Glory, Pride, and the Conquest and have had a truly outstanding meal each time. I am excited we are doing it twice this cruise as it is always difficult to choose and now I'll have two opportunities to try more of everything!

Definitely pre-book your reservations as this will assure you of your chosen dining time. We did this about two weeks ago for our upcoming trip and they sent us back a confimation email within 2-3 days. Printed it out and plan on taking it with me just in case.

The supper club is definitely a "must-do" for us on any Carnival cruise!

Archived