Carnival Conquest Western Caribbean March 8th ??

SweetTexasRose

Im a 1st time cruiser and ran across this site and I was wondering if anyone here is going on this cruise on March 8th ?? Am on the Carnival Conquest

Western Caribbean: Galveston, TX ; Fun Day At Sea ; Fun Day At Sea ; Montego Bay, Jamaica ; Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands ; Cozumel, Mexico ; Fun Day At Sea ; Galveston, TX

Just Curious to know what its all about...lol

I am excited but then again Im scared :confused:

Im a 1st time cruiser and ran across this site and I was wondering if anyone here is going on this cruise on March 8th ?? Am on the Carnival Conquest

Western Caribbean: Galveston, TX ; Fun Day At Sea ; Fun Day At Sea ; Montego Bay, Jamaica ; Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands ; Cozumel, Mexico ; Fun Day At Sea ; Galveston, TX

Welcome! You will LOVE the Conquest!! First of all, did you know there are webcams to watch Conquest come in each Sunday morning and leave sunday afternoon? It is at www.galveston.com just click on tourist, then you will see webcams. Now, if you go back the the main CC page, you will see a link that says Roll Calls. Find your ship, then look for your cruising date, and there should already be a roll call started. Get on there, introduce yourself, and you should have plenty of time to get to know some of the other people on there! Good luck, and btw, in case you doin't know, if you will look at the top left of CC, you will see User CP, clicking on that will help you find the threads you posted on! Good luck, and feel free to ask questions! I love cruising, and if you will just go knowing that it won't be perfect, just go to have fun and try not to stress out TOO much!

Also, if you will go to www.webshots.com or any other photo site and put in the right keywords, you can find pics of the ship, your cabin or cabin type, etc. There is also a review section at the top of the page in the orange box, right, and you can also check out your ports and get tons of info on what to do, where to go, etc.

Welcome to the boards!

Here is the link to a roll call for your cruise! http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=884911

Thank you for posting that for the OP! Since i'm using Vista and not getting online through AOL anymore, I don't know how to post links like that, from one place to another!:o:eek: I'm used to dragging and dropping the little heart, and now i don't know how to do it!

Thank you for posting that for the OP! Since i'm using Vista and not getting online through AOL anymore, I don't know how to post links like that, from one place to another!:o:eek: I'm used to dragging and dropping the little heart, and now i don't know how to do it!

All I do is copy and paste the link - CC automatically makes it hyperlink to the page! :D

This cruise was my first cruise, in 2005! You will love the Conquest and be so hooked on cruising! We are sailing on her again in November and I can't wait! If you have any questions, just ask away, and I am sure someone will have the answers for you!:)

I'm on this cruise :) Make sure you come join our roll call!!

thank you all for the info about the webcams i will have to check that out

sorry it took me so long to get back but u see I couldnt find my post...lol...Finally i found them just now & now i am gonna go have a look on the webcams :) will be back now that i know how to find my post :)

thank you all for the info about the webcams i will have to check that out

sorry it took me so long to get back but u see I couldnt find my post...lol...Finally i found them just now & now i am gonna go have a look on the webcams :) will be back now that i know how to find my post :)

You will love the Conquest. We're cruising her in Feb again for the 3rd time. You will not see the Conquest this Sunday on the webcams because she is in drydock until the end of this month. She is getting a pool side theater and some other upgrades.

I will be on the March 1st cruise before yours. I promise to save some fun and sun for your cruise. This is our 2nd time on Conquest. Let me know if you have any questions. Also remember, Conquest is in drydock until Feb. 1st so it will not be on the webcam tomorrow 1/25 on galveston.com.

Means the first two days you'll be at sea on your way to Jamaica, the next day you'll be in Grand Cayman and the day after that in Cozumel, one more day at sea and then back to Texas.

If you dive or snorkel, you'll love Grand Cayman and Cozumel.

This was also my first cruise and I felt the same way you did about being scared. When we drove up and I saw the ship my heart start beating like crazy. Once I got on the ship I was ok and the people I was with I left them. I went everywhere and had a blast. So just relax and enjoy:)

Archived