Maybe wrong forum but silly packing question.....

kirasmom

I always pack 2 pair for each day of my trip. No I don't wear them all, there will be days you get up, put on your swim suite and don't really put on cloths until dinner time. I don't like to hassle with doing laundry if I don't have to. I pack all my undies, in zip lock bags, easy to pack and they don't take up much room. Also when your sending luggage through the airport, I like to think someone going through my luggage is NOT handling my undies. I pack a lot of my stuff in the space bags or zip lock bags. Also, anything liquid, lotions etc go in zip locks.

I'm with you there...always pack undergarments in zip lock bags...TSA's can feel and see without actually touching my personal belongings..just grosses me out...:D

I don't know about your underwear, but mine are just a few strings and a patch of cloth, so they don't take up any space at all. I pack however many clean pairs I can find on the day that I'm leaving - sometimes that works out to be 20 or more, but who cares, they're small! But my minimum is two per day. I'd rather have too many than not enough!

So,,,,ONE pair of my boxers equals a months worth of your, 'thingies.':eek:

Dan

Archived