NFC Championship game on the Pearl

thephillykid

Does anyone know for sure if the Playoff game between the PHILADELPHIA EAGLES and the arizona cardinals will be available on the Pearl on Sunday afternoon. We sail at 5 pm, and the game starts at 3. Is it usually broadcast in the bars or the in our cabins.

Howard

I have the same question about AFC and the Jewel. I remember asking a few months ago and being told they would likely be broadcast in one of the bars (not the cabins).

Sorry, I lost most interest in the NFC since the Redskins went from 6-2 to 8-8, and then the Giants lost. We joined the Raven's bangwagon. Its so cool to be in an area with a winning team, its hard not to ;) (we have been redskins fans forever, and lived in DC for years - thats a futile effort)

Does anyone know for sure if the Playoff game between the PHILADELPHIA EAGLES and the arizona cardinals will be available on the Pearl on Sunday afternoon. We sail at 5 pm, and the game starts at 3. Is it usually broadcast in the bars or the in our cabins.

Howard

I would imagine it will be available transmission glitch free, since you'll still be in a home port. Wouldn't it be nice to kick off your cruise with an EAGLES win? :D:cool:

Archived