Possible CC Cruise to Alaska??

kellywhitehills

Would anyone be interested in a CC Group Cruise to Alaska on The Carnival Spirit?

I was thinking maybe July or August 2010 .. We have cruised Alaska twice now..First time was a Southbound cruise and the second was a R/T out of Vancouver..I think the one way cruise gives you more port time and is the better cruise..The ports of call would be Whittier,Sitka, Juneau, Skagway and Ketchikan and Vancouver with a glacial sailing of College Fjord and sailing the inside passage...The nice thing about a NB or SB cruise is your port time in Juneau..It allows you enough time to cruise Tracy Arm Via small boat that will you take right up close to the face of Sawyer Glacier...Someing only 25% of the large cruise ships are able to do.. If we did a R/T the ports of call would be Vancouver, Juneau, Skagway, Ketchikan and Glacier Bay. This itinerary is nice but the weather is not the greatest that time of year(Sept)..

SOOOOOOO...anyone interested??..Come on..Alot of you have talked about seeing Alaska..You know you all want to go..:)..I have also posted this on the Carnival Board..

Kelly

Archived