Good OOT bag finds!

merocket59

I went to Michaels, Pier One, and Target today and was so excited by my finds so I wanted to share!!

At Michaels I found super cute luggage tags with initials on them, $1.00 in a bin in the front of the store. I already made ones for my guests but I got one for FH and myself and thought others would like them for their OOT bags.

At Pier One there is lots on sale, 75% off, I found ocean scented candles $.98

71737707_OOTbag030.jpg.644ef7659f2b301deb7be1be80f7caa9.jpg

1415810319_OOTbag031.JPG.f117d509f19e059c3a2feea122fa99af.JPG

623371891_OOTbag032.JPG.0170bf6fed9fce38fbbe25d845cea49a.JPG

Opps I forgot the Target finds... In the Dollar spot there is ocean themed ice packs (2 packs for $1) for those making first aide kits, there are Planet Earth (the show on Discovery channel) workbooks and flash cards, there are dry erase boards, frames that are the shape of flip flops with a sea shell on them and ones the shape of Hawaiian t-shirts, there are lots of plain frames too, there are also closet organizers and shoe organizer hangers for $2.50 which I've heard are good for hanging in the ship bathrooms to organize all the little things you'll bring. Sorry I don't have pics of all of them because I only bought the ice packs. I also found Alka Seltzer on sale a box of 24 for $1.89, you could put these in first aide kits because they are individually wrapped with directions on the pouch (2 per dose so a box of 24 is good for 12 kits). Happy shopping!!

1691843857_OOTbag033.jpg.4b56d48ac4623e0cd88f257c29435121.jpg

962190353_OOTbag034.JPG.b5d918dbef8cc7e1dff3f2e4ad3ec773.JPG

Thanks for sharing! Looks like I'll be heading out to Target.

I found a 12 pack of Office Depot brand post it notes for $6. We like using them to leave notes with the kids when we're running around the ship. Thought our guests would like a pack of them too. We also found Kleenex tissue packs for $2.00 for a 10 pack over at Bed, Bath, and Beyond! That's the cheapest we've been able to find them. They're all blue with a white tropical flower. Perfect!

Great ideas! I went to the dollar bin at Target yesterday and got Spanish Phrase books (going to Mexico) for our OOTs. I'm going to see about those luggage tags today.

Also, with the post-it notes, do you ever have a problem with people taking the notes off of your door?

I was trying to figure out a good way to communicate with everyone so that might work...Either that or some sort of dry erase board. I don't know how I'd hang it up though.

Any ideas?

Opps I forgot the Target finds... In the Dollar spot there is ocean themed ice packs (2 packs for $1) for those making first aide kits, there are Planet Earth (the show on Discovery channel) workbooks and flash cards, there are dry erase boards, frames that are the shape of flip flops with a sea shell on them and ones the shape of Hawaiian t-shirts, there are lots of plain frames too, there are also closet organizers and shoe organizer hangers for $2.50 which I've heard are good for hanging in the ship bathrooms to organize all the little things you'll bring. Sorry I don't have pics of all of them because I only bought the ice packs. I also found Alka Seltzer on sale a box of 24 for $1.89, you could put these in first aide kits because they are individually wrapped with directions on the pouch (2 per dose so a box of 24 is good for 12 kits). Happy shopping!!

Where did you find the Alka Seltzer for $1.89??? I also love your posted note idea...

My mom and I went out and basically finished my OOT bags.

We went to Micheal's. They have the glow in the dark bracelets for $1. Also I bought little note books with a pen and 2 pack of post its that are white and pink for $1 each.

For medicine, I went to Sams Club, they have the boxes of single dose medicines. I picked up Tylenol, Imodium, and Pepcid, along with 10 packs of Chapstick and Rolaids.

In the little plastic First Aid kits, I took out the band aids, put in a chapstick, Rolaids, 2 Tylenol, 2 Imodium, and 2 Pepcid. I made stickers for the outside.

I bought little brown paper bags from Micheals and Target. I put a sticker on the outside that said Boo-boo's and had a bandaid on them. Inside I put the bandaids from the FA kits, along with some alcohol wipes.

Also with the brown bags I made Hangover? Drink me! stickers and put the single serve propel drink mixes in.

I sealed both bags with the double heart stickers from the wedding section in Micheals.

They turned out really cute, I can't wait to give them to everyone!!

Archived