Orchestra and bring beverages??

dis2cruise

I am one of those people who is a die hard pepsi drinker and I know msc serves coke products only. I remember reading that they aren't letting any type of beverages on board.

does anyone know if they are closing their eyes to beverages going onto the ship????

cheryl

one of my friends was attempting this same idea and hasn't contacted us yet on how the trip is but should find out soon they come back on the 17th. I do know they weren't the only ones with the idea as their parents said when dropping them off it was kind of funny to see people carrying small folded up duffle bags into a local super market near the port and coming out its box shaped and there were alot of people doing this supposedly.

Best buy to date--- back pack with a camel back built into it--

We have had the real trademarked brand - Camel Back-- but the cheaper version from a local huge discount retailer worked great!

Fill with coke, water whatever put in fridge overnite good to go.. then I have my traveling back pack with water..

Archived