New Years Cruises-Yes or No??

suey

I am with you Theid NEVER again.:(

Although i did enjoy it there were too many young groups of guys and girls so would not spend my money on another NYE cruise.I would rather go after the new year when i hope it will be a bit quieter, we are thinking either the Rhapsody or the Dawn Princess to NZ in Jan 2010 hopefully sailing from Melbourne less hassle than flying to Sydney.

We are going on the Royal flying doctors charity cruise on 1st april so will get the chance to check out the Rhapsody then.:D

Marg

that would be a great cruise do u raise much $ for them?

Not sure how much they have raised but think it will be pretty substancial.

the cabins for an oceanview were only $290.00 for both of us, i know it is only one day but it will give us a good idea if we want to book a longer cruise on her.

Just a bit worried about the charges being in american dollars!:eek: did i read somewhere that Rhapsody is going to charge in aussie dollars soon??? if so does anyone know when?

Marg

Not sure how much they have raised but think it will be pretty substancial.

the cabins for an oceanview were only $290.00 for both of us, i know it is only one day but it will give us a good idea if we want to book a longer cruise on her.

Just a bit worried about the charges being in american dollars!:eek: did i read somewhere that Rhapsody is going to charge in aussie dollars soon??? if so does anyone know when?

Marg

the Royal flying doctors do so much we do a lot for them as we have a opal mine in andamuca lol think that is how it spelt new rocksby downs

Have just booked NYE on Pacific Jewel, havent paid deposit yet as couldnt decide between Jewell Or Pacific Dawn.....cant wait.....P&O is great....and most people would agree it is the best place to see the new year in. Have heard many older people disagree but cant please everybody, and I dont think I have ever heard of a cruise without someone complaining or not happy about something...

Have just booked NYE on Pacific Jewel, havent paid deposit yet as couldnt decide between Jewell Or Pacific Dawn.....cant wait.....P&O is great....and most people would agree it is the best place to see the new year in. Have heard many older people disagree but cant please everybody, and I dont think I have ever heard of a cruise without someone complaining or not happy about something...

we havnt never said we did

Tassie Cruiser

You will have the best time on New Years Cruise, whichever ship u choose go on with the view of having fun and and u wont be disappointed. look forward to your review on your return :D

Kruzein

Archived