FLL-Quarterdeck Rest or Southport Raw Bar

Av8tor

My 2007 Streets and Trips software shows the Quarterdeck Restaurant and Southport Raw Bar on Cordova Rd. abouth 2 blocks north of the Renaissance hotel on 17th.

Does anyone know if these places are still open and if so, how are the food and prices?

Thanks and Happy Sailings,

Paul

My husband and I always go to the Quarterdeck while we're pre cruise. We go in the afternoon, order their great "long Islands" and an order of their Calamari. It's a huge order and such light batter and ALWAYS very tender- never like rubber bands! It doesn't seem like a pre requisite for a restaurant- but I think if you can do Calamari right , you can do anything! There always seems to be great conversation as well with a lot of the boaters coming over . Outside tables are usually full but try to grab one!

We haven't been to the Raw Bar yet- but I think we should try it out too!

I'll be waiting for reviews on that as well!

Quarterdeck and Southpoint Raw Bar are still there and good for a low price meal. Bimini Beach restaurant just west of the exit road on 17th st Causeway is a good choice for middle $ food and there are many other good restaurants in the Southport Area. FLL Native:)

We go to Southport every time we go to FLL. It's a local marina hangout with a limited menu that is excellent. Friendly sevice that is local favorite. We usuallg have oysters, fritters and key kime pie.

Quarderdeck is also a local restaurant that has a full menu. We have only eaten there a couple of times but we very happy with everything ordered. Service was great. it's next door to grocery store if you need anything there.

These two are not chain restaurants but if looking for something with a personality and good food give them a try.

Archived