Alaska Shopping coupons

ROCruiser

I posted this thread in 2005 regarding Alaska coupons.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=144908&highlight=

We are planning to go again in August but we will be sailing out from Seattle. Anyone knows if they have these at the Seattle port? It was so much fun going around the shops redeeming these coupons.

I posted this thread in 2005 regarding Alaska coupons.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=144908&highlight=

We are planning to go again in August but we will be sailing out from Seattle. Anyone knows if they have these at the Seattle port? It was so much fun going around the shops redeeming these coupons.

Hi, ROCruiser! Yes, they handed out the Destination Alaska coupon books last year in Seattle. We got ours just as we boarded the ship, so be on the lookout for them!

Cover_2008.jpg

You can get one sent to you for $5 to cover shipping. However, the 2009 books may not be out yet. Go to http://destinationalaska.com/contact.shtml

There is an email addess for advertising, but you could email that and ask about the when the new books will be available.

The 2009 books won't be out until around the first of May.

• 1 month later...

I checked the site. The really great part is there is a super good map of each port with numbered identification for shops, restaurants, and points of interested. I have saved every one of them and will print to take with us!! Thank you.

Here are a few samples of pages from last year's Destination Alaska Coupon Book--

I think they must have that free train whistle coupon every year. We redeemed one of those in 2001 and my son still has the whistle.

We used the heck out of our coupon book last year. They also had a coin book to fill. So in every port you got 2 or 3 coins from this shop or that shop. It was fun going and hunting for the coin. They also had a braclet that you did the same thing for. It's fun if your a family and don't have any plans around the towns.

Archived