Pictures Please!!

BeachBum1007

I am dying to see some pictures of these gorgeous beaches I keep hearing about in St. Maarten. I constantly read about them, but I know I will not be able to decide which one to go to unless I see it for myself! Would anyone mind sharing them with me? It is very much appreciated :)

I am dying to see some pictures of these gorgeous beaches I keep hearing about in St. Maarten. I constantly read about them, but I know I will not be able to decide which one to go to unless I see it for myself! Would anyone mind sharing them with me? It is very much appreciated :)

I have a few photos of beaches in St. Maarten/St. Martin in my Webshots album at http://travel.webshots.com/album/559481936WujDwI

Maho Beach & Mullet Bay Beach (St. Maarten)

Baie Longue Beach & Orient Beach (St. Martin)

Your pictures are beautiful! Thank you so much! How did you see all these sights? Did you take a tour?

Yes, we did a private tour in a mini-van with Beau Robinson of No Rush Tours. He is no longer in business as he was being sought by the authorities for conducting business on the Dutch side without licensing or insurance, amongst other things.

Nevertheless, in spite of all that (which we didn't know) we had a great day and really got to be taken all over the island.

If you want LOTS and LOTS of images, go HERE

I see you're from Friendswood...where? we also live in Friendswood. small world! have you decided on which tour company to use? We're going in April but i feel we need to go ahead and book soon. Bernard Tours and something Price tours sound good...

I see you're from Friendswood...where? we also live in Friendswood. small world! have you decided on which tour company to use? We're going in April but i feel we need to go ahead and book soon. Bernard Tours and something Price tours sound good...

We live behind Baybrook mall off of Bay Area, across 528! How about yourself? We have no idea! We haven't even booked the cruise yet. We want to see what we could do in all the ports before we decide on the best one! However, Adventure of the Seas looks like a great one!

We live near Bay Area and 528...in Heritage Park Pointe! I bet we've run into each other and didn't even know it! hahaha And thanks for the correction The Big Bopper. I didn't have my notes with me. And Joyce's tours sounds like the thing to do!

Archived