Sandals Resort

pittypat

Interested in which of the three Sandals resorts in St. Lucia is closest to the pier where Carnival Victory docks and also do they all offer day passes? Visited Rendevouz Resort on last visit and wondered how the Sandals resorts compare? Anyone have a link to whom you contact for the Sandals day passes? What was the taxi fare to the Sandals Resort?

Thanks in advance,

pittypat

Still waiting for a reply but I did call Sandals tollfree line last evening and they stated it was $100 and you just go into the resorts front desk and ask for a day pass. I also asked the gentleman what the cab fare was and he stated $25 one way. This was the the Sandals Grande. Not sure if it is the closest or not.

Hope this helps,

pittypat

This is the price for almost every Sandals resort day pass (100$p.p) wich is way to much for just spending the day at the beach with food and drinks:rolleyes:

I got married in a Sandals in Jamaica, its was beautifull, but thinking back, it was way to pricy for nothing:rolleyes:

when we went on Cosol's tour last week, our driver mentioned that all beaches in St. Lucia were public - you could not be denied access to any beach. If you want to use the facilities, that's where the daypass comes in, but if you just want to lay on your own towel on a beach, you can do so anywhere. I can't be sure that Sandal's doesn't have some sort of deal worked out that you can't go there at all, but we were given the impression you can go anywhere and lay on the beach without a fee.

• 2 weeks later...

youngest of 9 are you the same person who said they were frightened of snakes on another post and you were going to cancel the tour?

Did you see any at all as I have a real phobia and want to go with Cosol but daren't book in case I saw any.

Archived