kids clubs

knuffles

Kids are bugging me they want to know what sort of stuff they do in the kids clubs.

1 is a 13yo boy so he will be in teen lounge.

2 is a 11yo girl so she will be in shark shack.

Can anyone let me know so I can stop them bugging me for the rest of the school holidays it would be greatly appreciated.

scavanger hunts, mocktail parties, hot tub parties, pizza and ice cream parties, play station, craft things, kareoki (i know i spelt that wrong - sorrry) trivia, battle of the sexes, movie nights, many more things, will try and find the kids daily so can let you know more

A few CC-ers have posted daily programs for the various kids clubs on here previously (perhaps do a search and see what you come up with). Someone's teenagers also did a 'review' of the Teen Club too at some stage (again hopefully a search will come up with something).

My Kids will be in shark shack and one in turtle cove, when we sailed last jan, they loved it and wanted to spend the whole day in there! which was great for us! in shark shack, they play video games, craft, discos, treasure hunts, comptetions, they also do a talent show which is great for all the parents to see at night they watch movies and fall asleep. its a really great program, one thing to keep in mind though, is if you want them in a particular session get there right on opening time or you might miss out, on our last cruise there were more kids then spaces in the kids club...also on the afternoon we leave get in early to register and make sure you and your hubby have your passports on you as they take photo copies...anything else u would like to know yell out....

My Kids will be in shark shack and one in turtle cove, when we sailed last jan, they loved it and wanted to spend the whole day in there! which was great for us! in shark shack, they play video games, craft, discos, treasure hunts, comptetions, they also do a talent show which is great for all the parents to see at night they watch movies and fall asleep. its a really great program, one thing to keep in mind though, is if you want them in a particular session get there right on opening time or you might miss out, on our last cruise there were more kids then spaces in the kids club...also on the afternoon we leave get in early to register and make sure you and your hubby have your passports on you as they take photo copies...anything else u would like to know yell out....

Thanks for the heads up on taking the kids passports with us to register, I would not have done that. Also can you register as soon as you get on board or do they post a time?

When we got into our cabin there was a pile of paper work there about the ship and things like that. There was a slip in there letting us know what time the kids clubs were open for Registrations and what you needed to bring along to register them.

From what I recall they were open after the normal lunch time for registering so we took our passports up to lunch with us and then walked up to do the paperwork afterwards.

Thanks for the heads up on taking the kids passports with us to register, I would not have done that. Also can you register as soon as you get on board or do they post a time?

Yeah they will let you know last time on the pacific sun it was 2pm....have a great cruise on the dawn, we are heading out on the sun tomorrow!!!

We just got back today off the Pacific Sun. Both my kids went to shark shack. Registration was after lunch (they had about 144 kids for shark shack - but only a portion of those used it regularly) and they could then go up for their first visit at 6pm. They had heaps of activities - I have kept all the programs if you want more detailed info. Some of them included: talent show, air hockey tournaments, singstar, PS2, crafts, movies each night, disco's (there were about 3 I think) pizza party, icecream party,karaoke, scavenger hunts, deck games - shuffleboard etc. The teen club also had discos , karaoke, movies, scavenger hunts etc. Shark Shack is up on deck (at the back near the gym) and you could feel quite a bit of movement there (we had a couple of rough days - lots of kiddies were sick). The kids clubs do the same theme day/nights as the adults - so they can do island, country and western etc also. Our cruise was full - so they operated a kids dinner from 5-5:30 wich we used a few nights - although it was hard trying to get them organised by 5pm - they could then go up to kids club and do all the activities - as when they had dinner with us they often wouldn't get up there until 7:30-8.00. Kids Clubs normal hours were from 10-12 and then 2 -10pm. but you have to get them out for dinner etc.

Hope this helps if you have any other questions - just ask

Archived