A few ?'s about the CB

SuperTrooper00

I have searched and searched, but still need some help on a few questions. One, we are booked in E371 (the coveted cabin). Any chance that balcony will be smaller after drydock? (I know it should be fine)

Also, are the beds on the CB comfy? We have sailed HAL and NCL, and had great beds on both. Are these beds being upgraded during the drydock?

We have never sailed on a ship bigger that 1800 pax. Is the CB going to seem crowded, or does the extra space make up for it?

Finally, being on the Emerald deck, should we feel more of the ship's movements in case of choppy seas or less? Any other negative being this low on the ship? We are usually higher. SOrry for all of the questions, but I appreciate the responses. Hope we like Princess...its our first try.

Thanks

I have searched and searched, but still need some help on a few questions. One, we are booked in E371 (the coveted cabin). Any chance that balcony will be smaller after drydock? (I know it should be fine)

Also, are the beds on the CB comfy? We have sailed HAL and NCL, and had great beds on both. Are these beds being upgraded during the drydock?

We have never sailed on a ship bigger that 1800 pax. Is the CB going to seem crowded, or does the extra space make up for it?

Finally, being on the Emerald deck, should we feel more of the ship's movements in case of choppy seas or less? Any other negative being this low on the ship? We are usually higher. SOrry for all of the questions, but I appreciate the responses. Hope we like Princess...its our first try.

Thanks

Dont know about the cabin, sorry.

I have been on the CB twice and found the beds to be great and comparable any other ship I have been on.

The CB does not seem crowded at all, the ship is large and the common areas make up for the amount of people on board.

I would say the Emerald Deck is a good place to be in choppy seas, and 371 is a great location for choppy seas as well. Although it is more aft, it is also towards mid-ship.

I think Emerald is a good area and makes the promenade deck very accessible. You will have to travel a few decks up to get to the pool decks, but thats what the elevators are for. :)

Thank you, I believe it is actually 731. Its odd though, I know that is a coveted cabin, but my wife and I generally do not care too much about room size or balcony size. A standard size balcony has always been fine for us. The one time we had a Aft mini on NCL, we actually regretted spending the extra money for it. In this case, I hope we find it worth it.

I have searched and searched, but still need some help on a few questions. One, we are booked in E731 (the coveted cabin). Any chance that balcony will be smaller after drydock? (I know it should be fine)

why would theymake that balcony smaller?

We have it on the Crown in a few weeks- cant wait. GAve up C753 for it and hope we are not sorry. Didnt feel the vibration in that particular cabin on the CB at all.

The only place we felt really crowded was the photo place. It was like a major walkway and VERY congested. We didnt get a chance all week to look at our photos.

Thank you, I believe it is actually 731. Its odd though, I know that is a coveted cabin, but my wife and I generally do not care too much about room size or balcony size. A standard size balcony has always been fine for us. The one time we had a Aft mini on NCL, we actually regretted spending the extra money for it. In this case, I hope we find it worth it.

For some reason, I knew it was 731, not 371. Most likely because I have heard the room talked about with high praise.

Well then, you are quite far aft- Which I find a great area for reduced motion. As one poster said, you will feel some vibration when the thrusters are used.

I've sailed in that cabin on the Star, it was a great location and we enjoyed the large balcony and aft view. Some people have reported it as very windy, but we did not have a problem at all even on sea days. Once in a while we heard music from the deck below, I didn't find any extra movement in that location compared to midship and forward locations.

The beds were fine, I always find them comfortable on PRincess and we have been on the CB, Golden and Star.

I found the beds to be fine. Also, the ship doesn't generally feel crowded. You will, however, feel the crowds at peak times at the buffett or other areas like the theater or the Captain's Party. But these are crowded places and times on any ship.

Enjoy,

F

Archived