Taxi to beach Question

Beckaroous

We have been emailing taxi companies to find out how much it costs to go to Jalousie Beach, Marigot Beach or Reduit Beach in Rodney Bay. Does anyone have any recent taxi rates? Any recommendations are welcome. We love snorkeling and floating on our floaties.

I'm sorry but I don't remember the cab fare to Reduit beach. I'm guessing it was $20 or so each way and it wasn't too long a ride (15 minutes or so).

Jalousie Beach is a long ways away and will be fairly expensive. I'd guess the drive there would be at least 45 minutes maybe longer. I think you'd probably want to pre-arrange this. We went there as part of a tour so our hour or so there was part of a full day tour. Also, it is my understanding that while the beaches are theoretically public the access is not and Jalousie is at a resort. Some of the drivers have arrangements to get you in but I'm not sure they can just drive in, nor that you can just walk through, if no such arrangement is made. So a pre-arrangement would be best for this beach.

emailed taxi company how much from cruise terminal to choc bay, wharf bar (which we went to 3 years ago) $5 dpp each way, bar is next to small sandals resort, beach very quiet and picturesque, $3 per chair and use of loo's and shower, bottles were $1 each, but this was 3 yrs ago. they did do food, but there was a small weding party there and she apologised that she was unable to cook anything (which we did'nt want anyway) after doing pitons etc last yr, thought we would try choc bay again.

Archived