Freedom of the Seas Question

We will be sailing on Freedom for our first Diamond cruise and I'm wondering what the difference is between the Concierge Lounge and the Diamond Club. Will I be able to use them both? I can only hope:o

Congratulations on "Diamond"... we just got off the Freedom last Sunday... a beautiful ship!!!!

The Concierge Lounge is only for Suites "above" the Junior Suite.... but if you are not in a suite... do not worry! The Diamond Lounge is great... serves exactly the same "refreshments".... in the morning coffee's, fruits, breads and at 5 PM cocktails and appetizers.... and the Diamond Lounge is on deck 14 with a beautiful view.... the Concierge lounge has nice leather furniture... but totally enclosed! Nice after dark. And you can get coffee anytime regardless of the time, in either location. Enjoy

!!!!!

OOH OOH OOH! Being Diamond is SO much fun! I would get my breakfast in Windjammer, then take it to the Diamond Lounge for a peaceful breakfast. They have a GREAT coffee machine with Latte and Cappucino. We also went every night around 5, had a couple wines and appetizers, watched the sunset and met many other travelers. What a great spot! They also have a private outside area for you. You are going to LOVE it! Happy cruising!

Archived