-6 As A High And No School Do You Think Its Time For A Cruise?

It is -12 in the Chicagolad area with windchills about -35. Of course that is nothing compared to you folks in Canada. But the funny thing is the Chicago Tribune website has a 'count up' clock of how long we have been below zero!

I've never experienced temperatures that cold EVER in my entire life!!! :eek: In fact, the local meteorologists are predicting low temperatures near 20 here where I live, and I've NEVER been in Temperatures that cold in my entire life!!!

In other words, If I step outside, I will feel the coldest temperature I have ever felt in my entire life!!!

Well here in Wisconsin the weatherman is calling for a high of -6 degrees! School has already been cancelled and i don't dare to leave my house! I really want to go on a cruise! :D

I knew there was a reason we left Neenah, WI and moved back to Williamsburg, VA! Although I'm not laughing at you -- it's going to get down into the teens here and for us that's frigid! Hang in there -- Oasis will be sailing before you know it!;)

No school tmrw!

See you could have come to Phoenix today easily.

Reminds me when I was young. There were 4 kids. Lived in Chicago area. We would pray for no school and my mom would pray there would be school. For some unkn reason it seemed like God answered our prayers more than hers.

Enjoy your day off.

Laura

In Southern California it has been hot with winds today was over 80F. We did have winter a couple weeks ago. Hope it comes back, I hate running the air conditioner in January.

Long range it may rain next Thursday. One can live in hope. Glad we have an Alaksa cruise booked, sometimes we have to visit winter. If it got to below 20 here we would have to close this part of the state. No one has the clothes for it.

It is -12 in the Chicagolad area with windchills about -35. Of course that is nothing compared to you folks in Canada. But the funny thing is the Chicago Tribune website has a 'count up' clock of how long we have been below zero!

I have to check that out. :D I am counting down the days until I am on the Voyager and saying bye to work and the cold for a week. My office hates me right now. :p I have warm places set up, work seminars convientently, for March and April. :cool:

Archived