Showerheads in the shower

Go-Bucks!

Back in 1989 I took my first cruise on the Holiday. I was in an OV cabin on Riviera deck, midship. We had a decent sized bathroom and the shower had one of those showerheads that you can take off the wall and it's attached with a hose. Since then, on the other 4 cruises I've taken, I've never seen one of those detachable showerheads again (Carnival or Princess).

Does anyone know if they still have them on any Carnival or other cruiseline ship?? :confused:

Back in 1989 I took my first cruise on the Holiday. I was in an OV cabin on Riviera deck, midship. We had a decent sized bathroom and the shower had one of those showerheads that you can take off the wall and it's attached with a hose. Since then, on the other 4 cruises I've taken, I've never seen one of those detachable showerheads again (Carnival or Princess).

Does anyone know if they still have them on any Carnival or other cruiseline ship?? :confused:

That is wierd. Every cruise I have been on since I was on the Holiday in 1993 has had those same sort of Hose, head sort of arrangements.

Ruf

Carnival Glory - 2006 ...

7442shower.jpg

Carnival Paradise - 2008 ...

U166s.jpg

Freedom of the Seas - 2007 ...

2ndBdrmshower.jpg

NCL Jade - 2008 ...

IMG_3270.jpg

NCL Star - 2005 ...

IMG_1370.jpg

Just going by memory, I know the Carnival Victory had hand held shower head in 2008, the Carnival Pride had hand held shower heads in 2004 and the Navigator of the Seas had a hand held shower head in 2004.

Archived