PAST CARNIVAL BRIDES: Has anyone ever gotten the photographer to...

Rocky2006

Hi Everyone!

We leave for our wedding cruise on Feb 11/09...can't wait!! We are wondering...I read on the wedding photo packages sheet that you can only purchase the CD of your pictures if you buy certain packages...which cost quite a bit of money...we are hoping to be able to buy the CD and just a few pictures...has anyone done this? Has anyone made a deal with the photographer, like given a "large tip" for the CD? Maybe I shouldn't be asking this on here...

Also we are taking our honeymoon cruise the day after we get off the wedding cruise (we aren't coming home in between) we don't want to have to keep the pictures with us and risk them getting bent or ruined...and I would rather not give them to friend to bring home (with the flight and all)...so I would just like the CD...is this possible?

Hi Everyone!

We leave for our wedding cruise on Feb 11/09...can't wait!! We are wondering...I read on the wedding photo packages sheet that you can only purchase the CD of your pictures if you buy certain packages...which cost quite a bit of money...we are hoping to be able to buy the CD and just a few pictures...has anyone done this? Has anyone made a deal with the photographer, like given a "large tip" for the CD? Maybe I shouldn't be asking this on here...

Also we are taking our honeymoon cruise the day after we get off the wedding cruise (we aren't coming home in between) we don't want to have to keep the pictures with us and risk them getting bent or ruined...and I would rather not give them to friend to bring home (with the flight and all)...so I would just like the CD...is this possible?

Slim to none chance....

The only pictures on the CD will be the ones you bought...atleast that's the rules. Personally, I bought all of mine...so I didn't try to make a deal. I am sure anything is possible...but it depends on the person. Most personnel on the cruise ships will NEVER break or bend the rules in fear of loosing their job. For the most of them, this is their only means to take care of their families and they take their job very seriously. For instance..since I had so many pictures, there wasn't a specific package for me to choose from. My photographer had to get a package price approved for me before he presented it. I got more pictures & goodies than the highest package offered...yet for a few bucks less.

Personally, I wouldn't put anyone in that spot knowing it can put their lively hood in jeopardy. But if they hint to you about it, the obviously are willing to take that chance.

Archived