Anyone stayed at Sheraton OSJ lately?

cheffip

I got a great deal at the Sheraton on Priceline for a pre-cruise stay but I'm surprised at how bad the reviews on TripAdvisor etc are concerning cleanliness, rude staff etc. Also comments that they give the worst of the worst rooms to Priceline/Hotwire clients.

Anyone with recent experience to pass on?

I've stayed here several times the past couple of years and have never had any real complaints other than my room is always straight above Senor Frogs which makes for a sleepless night. My last stay was in September and I'm going again next month.

I don't know if priceline rooms are the worst or not. I think the Starwood reward points are the worst from what I can tell...though you would think they would be the best. I use my Starwood points so it's free and I guess they always stick reward rooms on the back side across from Senor Frogs. I've tried to request other locations without success.

The best thing about the Sheraton is the location in Old San Juan. You can walk to the restaurants and bars without any problems. The rooms could use de-humidifiers but so can most of the restaurants in Old San Juan. The staff is always nice to us and it seems to be safe.

What do the reviews say on Trip Advisor?

Archived