Evening Show - Polynesian Cultural Center

cruisegirl

Yes, the evening show is held in an outdoor ampitheater. If you have never been to the show, you are in for a real treat. We have never been to the show during November or December but according to Accuweather, the lows during that time should be between 66-72 degrees. Sounds nice to me.... only two weeks until we'll be there.:D

Hi Cruisegirl.

If youve ever spent a long day in the sun and then sat outside at night, you'll notice that your body feels cool more than usual. I myself am finding it cool right now (6:30 am and 74 degrees) because I am used to the hot daytimes. Now I am a transplanted New Englander and I can safely say that in the end of November, you will want to have a light sweater or shawl with you at an outdoor show that far out of the city. Women's dresses here are usually sleeveless so you might feel it on your shoulders. You wont freeze, mind you...just that chill you feel after being hot all day.

Thanks for your help about the temperatures at the outdoor show at the Polynesian Cultural Center. I will definitely take along a jacket! We went to the center a number of years ago but I'm sure it has grown and changed in that amount of time. I remember thinking before it was a highlight of our trip. Don't think this time will be any different.

You'll definitely want to have a light jacket or shawl. I didn't notice being so chilly at first, but if you have any of the ice cream or frozen drinks you might get a chill. I know I do!

Well, I certainly want to be able to have ice cream! Or a frozen drink! Can I have both? Ha!

but if you have any of the ice cream or frozen drinks you might get a chill. I know I do!

Funny, I get warmer with the drinks....especially my cheeks!

I would go for the Lava Flows, cruisegirl.....Oh but wait, we're talking about the PCC. No alcohol there, eh?

Archived