? for all you "manly men"

Garv816

No kidding....simple is better...to the point...and easier on the credit card.

You want to turn your husband on??? show him a credit card bill with a zero balance....LMAO

:p:D:rolleyes:

Exactly...want hubby to cut you off?...let him find a receipt for $100s from vickie's secret.:cool:

Oh what a thread. Very intriguing thoughts except I'm in the same room with 2 teenagers!

My wife is asking for something that goes from 0 to 150 in ten seconds for our anniversary. Maybe I'll give her the new bathroom scale on the cruise.:D

I will be in a room with a 21 and 20 year old, but I think the fastest way to FORGET ANY CHANCE OF ANYTHING is the scale joke! :D But I did find it funny ha H)$%!

I told my son if the do not disturb sign is on the door come back later. His reply was if he sees that sign, he is going to the bar to help remove that image! :eek: I told him we are married not dead! LOL:D

Talked to a man once at a bar on a cruise ship...

Said he tried to join the balcony club with an inflatable doll...

One attempt at foreplay, bit her on the _ _ pple...

And she farted and flew over the rail... :mad:

Might be true, he looked sad and winded :D

So heres a dumb question from a first time cruiser, we don't have a balcony or port hole; is there a club we can join?

LATE night, go threw the 'secret door' in the front of the ship, make up a name for the club:D

So heres a dumb question from a first time cruiser, we don't have a balcony or port hole; is there a club we can join?

On one of our cruises DW and I were trying to join the oceanview club:o But our 2 beds began sliding apart:eek: I was in the precarious lower position and ended up on the floor. Needless to say DW was laughing so hard the mood was shattered:rolleyes:

We are celebrating our 10th anniversary on our cruise coming up and......thinking about getting the banner decorations for our room to surprise hubby. It's only $35 and I have a feeling he'll smile and nod (to make me feel good) but would maybe prefer something else.

So, I guess my question is-would you men think that was really sweet and appreciate the room full of hearts and whatnot or prefer something else?

Thanks guys for helping me out.

*I only ask the guys because I know girls (I am one) and we would all agree that it would be sweet...am I right;)

September

Yeah get him the decorations. Say 'sorry that's it buddy'. He may as well get used to it...

We are celebrating our 10th anniversary on our cruise coming up and......thinking about getting the banner decorations for our room to surprise hubby. It's only $35 and I have a feeling he'll smile and nod (to make me feel good) but would maybe prefer something else.

So, I guess my question is-would you men think that was really sweet and appreciate the room full of hearts and whatnot or prefer something else?

Thanks guys for helping me out.

*I only ask the guys because I know girls (I am one) and we would all agree that it would be sweet...am I right;)

September

My wife purchased the romance package that comes with Champagne, champagne glasses, drink coupons and other stuff. She also got us a cake. The way I see it, booze, cake, alone with my wife in a cabin on a cruise ship on the ocean, hey, I'll be doing what ever it takes to make her happy. (If you know what I mean :cool:) I'm thinking we'll probably even be making more stops in the cabin than usual. A private balcony if you are in a cabin with one will always add to the excitement. Kind of like the mile high club. He he he:D

Mho, of course! I would love it if my wife would let me come back to the cabin totally s**t faced drunk, and not say a word! Now, there's love for you!;)

haha!! i just read (almost) this whole thread to my boyfriend because he was asking why i was cracking up in the other room. But like someone else said, $100 on a receipt from VS is more likely than $35. You cant even walk out with a thong from that place for less.... well, i can never seem to at least

Has anyone else been reading this thread with the theme song to "Two and a Half Men' going through their heads?

"Men, men, men, men , Manly, men, men, men " :) *LOL*

Not until you mentioned it thank you...DH is sitting here watching me laughing so I read him a couple of the posts...his only response - did she really need to ask? :confused:You wouldn't need to ask would you?:confused::eek::D No darling not after 20 years.:D

Archived