queen Elizabeth?

nelly1

I have a video about how to tie one. Do you want it? Never mind, here it is anyway.

Gail

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p6oFARi_z2M

As soon as Gav's fairy confirms that I'm in QG, I'll devote my attention to the video :)

But (and please don't tell Gari I said this) - I'm not sure I can tie it even with the help of the video!

J

As soon as Gav's fairy confirms that I'm in QG, I'll devote my attention to the video :)

But (and please don't tell Gari I said this) - I'm not sure I can tie it even with the help of the video!

J

I have a card provided by a local men's store that has the best, condensed instructions with little pictures I have ever seen. In fact, it showed me that I had been doing something wrong for years! I can scan an send to you if you like.

Michael

Upgrade fairy's what?

Or did you mean upgrade fairies?

He means the upgrade fairy's going to get little old moi into QVQG. The cat's rates were way too expensive - I can get by with one leg but, until I retire, I still need both arms.

J

I have a card provided by a local men's store that has the best, condensed instructions with little pictures I have ever seen. In fact, it showed me that I had been doing something wrong for years! I can scan an send to you if you like.

Michael

Michael, that's most kind of you. I'm sure with the help of your card and Gail's video I can crack it before April

:)

J

Michael, that's most kind of you. I'm sure with the help of your card and Gail's video I can crack it before April

:)

J

I was able to learn on the neck of a vase. Only thing, just in case, take the fake one along. You might become all thumbs. Or maybe your wife can practice on a vase, like I did. Rick wouldn't let me practice on him--I can't imagine why???:D

Or you could practice on my wretched pet. He likes his tied very tight:).

Mary

Or you could practice on Jean Luc, if you could keep him still long enough. His neck size would, more than likely, be the proper size. Problem is he'd get your backside before you could get the tie around his neck. Mary's wretched cat, now that I think about it, is a more likely candidate!!!

I was able to learn on the neck of a vase. Only thing, just in case, take the fake one along. You might become all thumbs. Or maybe your wife can practice on a vase, like I did. Rick wouldn't let me practice on him--I can't imagine why???:D

As J is planning on being in QG he won't need the fake. I hear that the butlers can do ties if required.

Never seen it, of course. And that did assume one had a Q2 as no butlers for Q3 cabins.

All this applies to the QE2, natch.

As J is planning on being in QG he won't need the fake. I hear that the butlers can do ties if required.

Never seen it, of course. And that did assume one had a Q2 as no butlers for Q3 cabins.

All this applies to the QE2, natch.

But I don't think he is planning on going to Dubai--or is he???:confused:

Don't you think the others will show up on one of the Cunard ships? I believe J is going on the QV. Perhaps he'll find his tie tier butler on board, but just in case, he better take the fake one with him. :)

Steady on gang. You're piling the pressure on Gav hre, and I want him in top form for his negotiations with the upgrade fairy.

pirates2.gif

J

Steady on gang. You're piling the pressure on Gav hre, and I want him in top form for his negotiations with the upgrade fairy.

pirates2.gif

J

There seems to be some kind of dreadful inevitability that sends so many threads down the bow tie road. S'fate s'woritis.

Note to Gav Boy. Do not, repeat not, under any circumstances intervene with the upgrade fairy UNTIL Jimmy has provided incontravertable evidence that he can actually tie his own bow tie.

One can take the chap from the lower decks etc etc....

Gari.

There seems to be some kind of dreadful inevitability that sends so many threads down the bow tie road. S'fate s'woritis.

Note to Gav Boy. Do not, repeat not, under any circumstances intervene with the upgrade fairy UNTIL Jimmy has provided incontravertable evidence that he can actually tie his own bow tie.

One can take the chap from the lower decks etc etc....

Gari.

But the Fairy has arrived! Oh, but he's the tie fairy!!!

Court_faeries.jpg

Archived