Drinks in the dining room?

Shelleywood

I'm sorry if this already been answered but I couldn't find it. Does anyone know what drinks are offered to children in the dining room at dinner time? Juice, lemonade, milk, chocolate milk, soda? or is it just tea and water? And do you find your children liked eating on the lido deck for breakfast or dining room again?

Thanks for your help! :)

I'm sorry if this already been answered but I couldn't find it. Does anyone know what drinks are offered to children in the dining room at dinner time? Juice, lemonade, milk, chocolate milk, soda? or is it just tea and water? And do you find your children liked eating on the lido deck for breakfast or dining room again?

Thanks for your help! :)

You can get all beverages at dinner, milk, soda and various juices....not sure about chocolate milk but I've never asked for it for our daughter (4 yrs old) at dinner.

We never eat breakfast in the dining room, we like the more casual atmosphere of the buffet area and I think it may be quicker then the dining room....More to see/watch in the buffet area plus it's louder aka more kid friendly :D

Dining room (this is Carnival I am assuming) does have white/chocolate milk and assorted juices like apple for the kids.

And we always go to the dining room for breakfast because the Lido Buffet is just so chaotic in the mornings. Yes, we always do at least one buffet breakfast per cruise, but if I had a choice, I prefer the dining room.

Grabbing food for 3 people is not very relaxing....lol. ;)

And the dining rooms on Carnival are never quiet anyway...I assure you, your child will not be the only one in there at the time.

Here is a dinner menu if you haven't seen one yet.

CarnivalKidsMenu.jpg

If by "offered" you're asking what is included, I believe that Disney is the only mass-market line to offer soda at meals at no charge. The others will be happy to bring your children soda, but you will have to pay for each one unless you've purchased the soda package for the child.

beachchick

Archived