Half moon Cay Question

bennifer

We are sailing on the Pride on 5/10 and would really like to do the jet ski excursion on Half moon cay. Does anyone know if they have doubles? On the site they only have prices for single riders. I cant imagine only having single jet skis.. Anyone been on this excursion? We'd like to bring our kids on with us but we would both need to drive, as our kids are too young. I know my ds 8 will probably not be able to go ut my ds 12 really wants to ride. He was able to ride when we went to coco cay in November.

Also, does anyone have any suggestions as to maybe renting jet skis in Freeport? TIA

When we were there in February 2008 we could only book singles. The jet skis were the same as we had used for doubles in Labadee but we had to book singles. I did not see anyone with two on a jet ski. You might check with Carnival to see if there is any special paperwork you can complete to allow your 8 year old to ride with you. It may have a lot to do with liability. It was a lot of fun and I hope you can do it.

Cherie

When we were there in February 2008 we could only book singles. The jet skis were the same as we had used for doubles in Labadee but we had to book singles. I did not see anyone with two on a jet ski. You might check with Carnival to see if there is any special paperwork you can complete to allow your 8 year old to ride with you. It may have a lot to do with liability. It was a lot of fun and I hope you can do it.

Cherie

Do you get really wet on this excursion? I'd love to do it but I have a medical pump that I could protect with plastic but it can't get submerged...

when I used the jet ski. But the question is, is it worth the risk? You probably won't get wet, but what if you do?

You are right...I asked this question on another thread and was given the same kinds of points. I decided against it

Archived