Latitudes automatically get OBC??????

travel_lover

Hi, Debbie!

Nice to see you again. I found a few of your recent posts on the NCL Gem 1/24/09 thread, and since we will be on that cruise :D, I left a reply for you there, but I guess you haven't been back to that thread for a while. Anyway, I looked around a bit and found you and Amanda here. It has been quite a while since we were cruisemates with the Cape Liberty Explorers just over a year ago. Hope this finds both of you well, despite the insanely cold we are all coping with in this neck of the woods. Too bad we aren't back in the Caribbean enjoying all of that beautiful weather and scenery, isn't it? :rolleyes:

I know that you were on the Gem one-nighter earlier this month, and I am wondering whether you could send me the Freestyle Daily you posted on the 1/24 thread. Unfortunately, I can't manage to print the one you uploaded, and I really would like to have a look at it before we go. If you could send it to me at cbnyusa (at) yahoo (dot) com, that would be terrific. Thanks a lot for your help. Of course, if you have any other thoughts or advice on the ship based on your experience, that would be very welcome, too.

With best wishes to you, Amanda and the rest of the family for a happy and healthy 2009.

Take care, be well and stay warm!

All the best,

Carrie

Hi, Debbie!

Nice to see you again. I found a few of your recent posts on the NCL Gem 1/24/09 thread, and since we will be on that cruise :D, I left a reply for you there, but I guess you haven't been back to that thread for a while. Anyway, I looked around a bit and found you and Amanda here. It has been quite a while since we were cruisemates with the Cape Liberty Explorers just over a year ago. Hope this finds both of you well, despite the insanely cold we are all coping with in this neck of the woods. Too bad we aren't back in the Caribbean enjoying all of that beautiful weather and scenery, isn't it? :rolleyes:

I know that you were on the Gem one-nighter earlier this month, and I am wondering whether you could send me the Freestyle Daily you posted on the 1/24 thread. Unfortunately, I can't manage to print the one you uploaded, and I really would like to have a look at it before we go. If you could send it to me at cbnyusa (at) yahoo (dot) com, that would be terrific. Thanks a lot for your help. Of course, if you have any other thoughts or advice on the ship based on your experience, that would be very welcome, too.

With best wishes to you, Amanda and the rest of the family for a happy and healthy 2009.

Take care, be well and stay warm!

All the best,

Carrie

Hey there, I emailed you the 1night Freestyles and some other information with that. Hope you enjoy your cruise!

This cold is pretty brutal! No fun, that's is for sure....we're going to the Caribbean on NCL in March can't wait!

Hope you are doing well, take care!

I live in the Uk and would have been delighted to receive the $25 OBC offered. Of course I would have had to pay $2500 MORE for the cruise to get it (based on my trip to Alaska June 2009 at current pricing).

It certainly is a huge extra benefit we are getting.

Archived