Destiny Balcony Cabin

drewfloyd2002

Has anyone ever stayed in Cabin #6259 or one that is near it. I am curious about the view and if anyone knows if that cabin can accomodate a third passenger. I visited the website and it appears it does not have an upper but I believe it does have a sofa. Thanks again for any information you can provide.

I was in 6275...about 3 cabins from 6259. The view was not obstructed at all. But we did the southern route, so I'm not sure what views there will be on your route.

According to Carnival's deck plans, it does have a couch, but it does not convert to a bed. But I know sometimes those deck plans are not correct, so it's best to check with Carnival or whomever you book with.

Has anyone ever stayed in Cabin #6259 or one that is near it. I am curious about the view and if anyone knows if that cabin can accomodate a third passenger. I visited the website and it appears it does not have an upper but I believe it does have a sofa. Thanks again for any information you can provide.

I stayed in that cabin a few years back!!! The view is good. The sofa will turn into a bed!!! they can convert it!!

• 1 year later...

Do you have any reviews for this cabin since it looks like you may of stayed in it in Jan? My husband and I just booked this one.

Thanks!

Do you have any reviews for this cabin since it looks like you may of stayed in it in Jan? My husband and I just booked this one.

Thanks!

Just wanted to mention that the person you're asking the question of has not posted since February of 2009...

Archived