Holy cow! Our S&S bill was a check to us!

Woodfaerie

WOW. our S&S bill was placed gently under our stateroom door and attached to it was an odd looking piece of paper.:confused: hhhhhm upon closer inspection,:cool: I observed it to be a check made out to ME!!! :D

I pinched myself, looked into the mirror and observed me there, so I knew this was not a dream, but rather a wonderous series of events.:p

As usual me ,DH, DS (17 yrs) and friend of DS (18 yrs) are pretty mellow when it comes to spending while on board. Our higest expenditures are from the specialty coffee bars. I may have a frozen daquiri at dinner and the kids do some small time slot machines, an excursion here and there. We might hit upwards of $400, unless we add in the LAST DAY T SHIRT SALE. Add in an additional $20 to the tab.

then, it all begins.....we receive a letter stating our $45 fuel surcharge is credited to us ($180 cha ching) $20 for taxes/fees for not making Half Moon Cay (due to bad seas and noway to tender in -BOOO) ($80 cha ching) then 3 out of 4 of us win a bingo- which we said we'd never do again but it was pay for 3/get 5 games so we did and between the 4 of us, we won $300 cha chingh!! No cash for the bingo winnings, they put it on my S&S card.

Once all that was calculated, we get a check for $160 buck and zero owed on our bill for our expenditures!

Ima likin this trip!!:D And best part of all, since I do all the paperwork involved with our trips, DH knows nothing about the check!

hmmm, wondering if I should tell him.................:rolleyes:

WOW. our S&S bill was placed gently under our stateroom door and attached to it was an odd looking piece of paper.:confused: hhhhhm upon closer inspection,:cool: I observed it to be a check made out to ME!!! :D

I pinched myself, looked into the mirror and observed me there, so I knew this was not a dream, but rather a wonderous series of events.:p

As usual me ,DH, DS (17 yrs) and friend of DS (18 yrs) are pretty mellow when it comes to spending while on board. Our higest expenditures are from the specialty coffee bars. I may have a frozen daquiri at dinner and the kids do some small time slot machines, an excursion here and there. We might hit upwards of $400, unless we add in the LAST DAY T SHIRT SALE. Add in an additional $20 to the tab.

then, it all begins.....we receive a letter stating our $45 fuel surcharge is credited to us ($180 cha ching) $20 for taxes/fees for not making Half Moon Cay (due to bad seas and noway to tender in -BOOO) ($80 cha ching) then 3 out of 4 of us win a bingo- which we said we'd never do again but it was pay for 3/get 5 games so we did and between the 4 of us, we won $300 cha chingh!! No cash for the bingo winnings, they put it on my S&S card.

Once all that was calculated, we get a check for $160 buck and zero owed on our bill for our expenditures!

Ima likin this trip!!:D And best part of all, since I do all the paperwork involved with our trips, DH knows nothing about the check!

hmmm, wondering if I should tell him.................:rolleyes:

Wow that is GREAT...

Archived