FLL to downtown Miami hotel??

ksjayhawks

Towncar service available right at the curb for your immediate use. You do not need to make a reservation for this service, their 150 vehicle fleet is based at the Fort Lauderdale – Hollywood International Airport. They service all of South Florida and have been the exclusive transportation provider for the airport since 1986. The rates are for 1 to 4 passengers in your party, one way, to or from the Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport. Drivers accept all major credit cards.

When you arrive at the airport, collect your luggage and go outside the baggage claim area, lower level, curbside, contact one of the starters (customer services reps.) wearing a white shirt with "GO AIRPORT SHUTTLE" in green on the back of the shirt and an emblem on the sleeve and over the breast pocket. Let the starter know what service you are interested in, ie 'Towncar service' and he/she will assist you.

http://www.floridalimo.com/Pages/private.html

We used SAS to take us from POM to FLL and they were very reliable. They charge $15 pp, so we thought it was a great deal. You may have to share the van, but you won't know until you get picked up. On the return trip, I feel this was the only negative to using them, because we circled the port several times waiting for other passengers. I assume this could happen at the airport too, but if you have some time I believe it's worth the savings.

Archived