majesty or sovereign????

Clarksfan1

I'm looking for a little help here. We are planning a "cheap" cruise this year. And These are basically my two options. They both have the same ports of call and I know the layout is similar. But is there any clear cut winner between the two? Just need some insite.

p.s. I have been on Majesty but that was 4 years ago.

It is coming out of drydock in mid December. I'm not sure what changes they are making. Probably new linens, carpets, curtains, chairs and tables. That would be my guess.

As far as the original question, I have not been on either ship yet but we are going on the Majesty December 3rd for the 3 day Bahama trip. I have been on the Monarch so I know a little what to expect from this ship. I will post a review when I get back.

It is coming out of drydock in mid December. I'm not sure what changes they are making. Probably new linens, carpets, curtains, chairs and tables. That would be my guess.

As far as the original question, I have not been on either ship yet but we are going on the Majesty December 3rd for the 3 day Bahama trip. I have been on the Monarch so I know a little what to expect from this ship. I will post a review when I get back.

I read that the deck 10 suites were getting balconies. Another thing to think about is how far for you. If you are flying less expensive for transportation from the airport to cruise port. If you are driving though Pt. Can may be closer.

Also don't you go to Key West also from Miami for the 4 day? On sovereign you get a sea day instead. The 3 day is the same though.

Also don't you go to Key West also from Miami for the 4 day? On sovereign you get a sea day instead. The 3 day is the same though.
Yes you go to Ket West on the 4 day Majesty but on Sovereign you do not get an extra sea day you get to stay overnight in Nassua. Just more time for Senor Frogs:D .

Archived