Canopy Tour?

esbie11

Has anyone done the Canopy Tour, and was it worth the money? We are definitely doing the zip-line in Labadee, so I don't know if this one is too similar, or if it is different enough to make it worth doing both? Also, in case it makes a difference, we are there from 3pm-11:30pm, so the canopy tour is from 3-6:30pm. Is that too late to do something like this? Was there a lot of bugs since you are sailing through the wilderness?:D

We've done La Marquesa Canopy Tour a couple of times and you can read one of our reviews in our vacation guide. The videos in the review will give you an idea of what it is like so you can compare it to what you expect on the one in Labadee.

I don't think 3-6:30pm is too late for the zipline. Consider that the drive from Old San Juan is about 30 minutes ... you'll be finished zipping and you'll be heading back to the ship before nightfall.

We've been to La Marquesa both in the morning and in the afternoon and never really noticed any over-abundance of bugs.

• 2 weeks later...

Do they weigh ever person before they zip and do they ever change the max weight from 275? I have read on the zip in labadee they weight ever one and they weight drops down to 200 lbs. If a person weights around 235 will they be denied participating?

Do they weigh ever person before they zip and do they ever change the max weight from 275? I have read on the zip in labadee they weight ever one and they weight drops down to 200 lbs. If a person weights around 235 will they be denied participating?

What do you mean that the weight drops down to 200lbs? Does this have to do with weather? How do they determine/change weight limitations?

Wow 200 lbs is not that much. I have to wonder how often they lower the weight limit that low. You'd think there would be alot more reviews from people saying they were not permitted to go if this was a common ocurrence. I would assume that those who are refused due to weight get their money back?

Archived