Booking shows cancelled

tbjl24

When I called and booked my February cruise, the price must have literally just gone up. It was another $50 a person. I told the PVP I was looking at the old price on my computer right now, since I had pulled it up and through the Carnival site maybe 15 minutes before. They honored that cheaper price because I could give them the exact price it was.

I'm surprised they gave you a booking number though without a confirmed payment on a credit card.

I'm guessing you didn't read the whole thread. ;) He called and it's been resolved.

I love when people read the subject and hit reply without reading the thread.... :rolleyes:

I think I have some sort of social disorder, but I despise talking to someone over the phone, I don't even like to order pizza. :D

you know you can order pizza online now too! lol ;)

You made me think of a few months ago, I went to pay a bill online with my credit card, and got a confirmation that it was paid. A few weeks later, come to find out, problem with my credit card, which they knew about, and snail mailed me a letter saying the payment was denied. Of course, now I was in the late payment, and incurred 40 in late charges. I was so miffed that I had a confirmation that it worked, and when they found out the error, they took their time notifying me so it fell into the late payment phase.

So the moral of the story is, somehow confirmations do not mean confirmations!....

Archived